WOCA Testers are an inexpensive way to sample our products on your wood. Different wood species with different natural coloring will impact the treatment color and the final look of any finish. By sampling your WOCA product of choice on the wood that you will be finishing, you will be able to verify the outcome of your project. This will help you to intelligently select our products to meet your requirements for style, color, and look.
- Damp mop the floor with WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner (see separate instructions). Let the floor dry completely.
- Apply the lye undiluted with a brush or paint roller in an even coat on the floor,following the wood grain. Let dry overnight.
- Apply at least one liter of lye for every 100 sq.ft. of floor or woodwork.
- On vertical wood surfaces, apply from top to bottom.
- Rinse tools in clean water
- When the wood is dry, remove any visible lime pigments from the surface. This is best done using green buffing pad under a standard floor buffer. Vacuum surface clean.
- Finish the floor or woodwork with WOCA Master Color Oil or WOCA Diamond Active Oil.