Panel White is a water-based product for the lighter coloring of raw or previously treated wood ceilings, paneling, shiplap, doors, and trim. The wood grain, character, and knots will lighten in color yet remain visible. For indoor use only, ideally on lighter colored wood species. Not for flooring". Instructions: The wood must be clean and completely dry. Clean surface with WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner mixed with water, 3 ounces to 1 gallon of water. Wipe down again with clean water. If the surface is not raw or bare wood, loose or peeling finish remnants from previous treatment(s) must be removed before applying Panel White. Test product on inconspicuous area to check the compatibility of the surface with the product. Treatment Stir the Panel White before and during use. Buckets with different batch numbers should be mixed before use to avoid variations in shade and gloss. Apply the product with a paint brush in an even layer, lengthwise with the wood grain. Do not apply on more than 3-4 boards at a time and finish each board to avoid lap marks. Dry time- approx. 2 hours A 2nd coat is optional, wait approx.. 4 hours before applying 2nd coat.
WOCA Panel White InstructionsPreparation
- The wood must be clean and completely dry. Wash with Intensive Wood Cleaner mixed with water in the ratio 1:40. Wipe off with clean water. Loose lacquer remains of earlier lacquered surfaces must be removed.
- Always remember to test on a less visible spot to check the compatibility of the surface with the product.
- Stir the Panel White carefully before and during use. Buckets with different batch numbers should be mixed before use to avoid differences in shade and gloss.
- Apply the product with a brush in an even layer lengthwise the wood grain.
- Do not apply on more than 3-4 boards at the time and finish them to avoid overlaps.