WOCA Outdoor Wood Primer improves adhesion and durability of WOCA Exterior Oil for use on non-pressure treated softwood species such as; pine, larch, spruce, oak and old pressure treated wood (except for red cedar). WOCA Primer is a water based product to be used on outdoor wood like fences, windows, siding etc. For pressure-treated wood and hardwood use WOCA Exterior Oil or Multi Protector without primer. 2.5 Liter container.
- Apply only in dry weather and at temperature over 62˚F. Avoid heat and direct sunlight. Because water affects primer, moisture content of the wood should not exceed 17% when applying outdoor wood primer.
- Remove previous any applications from old woodwork. Clean with WOCA Exterior Cleaner and leave the wood to dry for at least 24 hours. The wood must be completely dry before continuing.
- Apply WOCA Wood Primer with brush or paint roller. Begin with the end grain of the wood – from below and upwards. Apply in full length to avoid overlaps.
- Leave the Primer to dry for approx. 24 hours before application of the WOCA Exterior Oil. In addition to priming, it is necessary to protect with one of the WOCA outdoor products.
- Finally, clean tools with warm water.