WOCA Oil Refreshing Soap is for rejuvenating and cleaning oiled wood
WOCA Oil Refreshing Soap, also known as Oil Refresher, is used for periodic maintenance and cleaning oiled wood floors. Oil Refresher combines gentle cleaning with oil rejuvenation. Additional oil penetrates the wood and forms a protective layer on the surface.
Cleaning oiled wood flooring with WOCA Oil Refresher every 3-4 months for a long lasting, durable wood floor.
WOCA Oil Refresher is available in 2 colors:
- Natural- a clear cleaner when no color enhancement of the grain is desired. For natural and dark colored wood surfaces.
- White- a cleaner with a non-permanent hint of white pigment to enhance the grain. For white colored floors.
Coverage ~ 1600-2100 square feet per liter.
WOCA Oil Refresher is also available in a premixed Spray bottle, Natural and White. Convenient for spot cleaning oiled wood and use on wood counters and tabletops. Spray bottle coverage ~ 1200-1575 square feet per bottle.
Tip: If a haze is visible after cleaning, put a cotton cloth under mop and polish away the haze.
Tip: If your floors are very dirty, clean first with WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner then clean with WOCA Oil Refresher to condition the wood.
Hardwax and Oil finish hardwood floor care and cleaning recommendations for optimal performance:
- Clean with WOCA Natural Soap every other week.
- Clean with WOCA Oil Refreshing Soap quarterly.
- Clean with WOCA Master Soap as needed. WOCA Master Soap does not leave a film and is OK for frequent cleaning.
- Clean with WOCA Oil Refreshing Soap monthly.
Oil Refresher Instructions
- Shake the bottle well before and during use.
- Mix Oil Refresher with lukewarm water - For traditionally oiled floors: 1:20 (6 oz/gallon of water). - For UV-oiled and waxed floors: 1:40 (3 oz/gallon of water). Mixing ratios can vary depending on wear and requirement.
- Damp mop the floor.
- Leave the floor to dry for approximately two hours before use.
- For slightly higher sheen, polish the dry floor with a white pad.