WOCA Natural Soap is for hardwax and oil finish hardwood floor care and regular cleaning.
WOCA Natural Soap is a gentle cleaner for oiled and hardwax wood flooring and wood surfaces. The active ingredients, soy and coconut fat, leave an invisible film barrier on your wood surface which conditions and strengthens the finish. Regular use helps the wood surface become more stain and water resistant. Clean your wood floor with WOCA Natural Soap every other week for a long lasting, durable wood floor.
WOCA Natural Soap is available in 3 colors:
- Natural- a clear cleaner when no color enhancement of the grain is desired. For natural and dark colored wood surfaces.
- White- a cleaner with a non-permanent hint of white pigment to enhance the grain. For white colored floors.
Coverage is approximately 3500 sf per liter.
WOCA Natural Soap is also available in a premixed Spray bottle. Convenient for spot cleaning and use on wood counters and tabletops. Spray bottle coverage is approx. 2500 sf per bottle.
Tip: If a haze is visible after cleaning with Natural Soap, put a cotton cloth under mop and polish away the haze.
Tip: If your floors are very dirty, clean first with WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner then clean with WOCA Natural Soap to condition the wood.
Hardwax and Oil finish hardwood floor care for optimal performance:
- Clean with WOCA Natural Soap every other week.
- Clean with WOCA Oil Refresher quarterly.
- Clean with WOCA Master Soap as needed. WOCA Master Soap does not leave a film and is OK for frequent cleaning.
- Clean with WOCA Oil Refresher monthly.
- Clean your wood floors regularly with a vacuum cleaner or broom.
- Shake the container of Natural Soap carefully before use.
- Mix a cleaning solution of 3 oz. Natural Soap per gallon of lukewarm water.
- Using a well wrung mop, damp mop the floor with the natural soap mixture.
DownloadsWOCA Natural Soap Instructions [pdf | 294 KB]
Safety Data Sheet [pdf | 129 KB]