The WOCA Master Color Oil Designer Test Kit contains all 11 colors of WOCA's Color Oil. It is the perfect solution for finding the right color for your projects.
Packaging: 10 individual 9oz packages.
WOCA Master Color Oil WOCA Oil Samples by Hand
- Dampen a clean cloth with water and wipe the sample evenly to open the wood grain and allow it to thoroughly dry.
- Pour a small amount of WOCA Color Oil onto the sample.
- Spread the oil with a cloth or a piece of red 3M pad. The surface should be visibly wet.
- Wet buff with the red 3M pad to force oil into the wood, buff/polish it well.
- Wipe off the surface oil with a cotton cloth. When finished, there should be no oil on top of the sample, and you should have a silky look.
- Leave the sample to dry for 5 – 6 hours.
- Repeat the oil application as in #2 & #3 above. You will use less oil than during the first application.