Diamond Active Maintenance Oil is the ultimate product in care and maintenance for your oiled wooden floor. This exclusive WOCA maintenance oil is a low-odor and extremely tough maintenance oil. It consists of the absolute highest quality raw materials. As a result, you and your oiled floor will both benefit. Diamond Active Maintenance Oil is very easy to use, resulting in minimal product waste. It's unique hyper cross linking technology increases the wood's resistance to stains and scratches. All while refreshing the natural, warm glow of the wood.
You can apply the maintenance oil either manually or with a buffing machine. If you use a buffing machine, you can use the floor with caution after 4 hours of drying time. If you polished the floor manually, you can use the floor with caution after approximately 24 hours. Do not expose the floor to water or clean it for the first 48 hours, while the oil is hardening. Coverage approx 1075-1350 sq/ft per 2.5 liter container.
For regular cleaning, use WOCA Natural Soap or WOCA Oil Refresher. When re-oiling is needed, we recommend WOCA Diamond Oil Active.
- Wash the floor with WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner and leave the floor to dry for at least 8 hours before application of the maintenance oil.
- Shake the container well.
- Apply approximately 1/2 cup of Maintenance Oil Diamond Active per 50 sqft floor using a pad, short-bristled paint roller (3-4 mm) or a buffing machine with a white or beige pad on slightly larger areas.
- Make sure that the oil is rubbed well into the wood. Continue polishing until the wood seems saturated and the surface has an even, uniform appearance.
- Remove excess oil with clean, lint-free cotton cloths, before proceeding to the next section. The surface should not appear wet and no excess oil should remain on the surface.
- Continue the previous steps until the whole floor has been treated.
- Clean tools with turpentine.
- If the floor is polished with a buffing machine, it can be used with caution after 4 hours of drying time at 68° F. If polished manually, the floor can be used with caution after approximately 24 hours. Do not expose the floor to water or clean it for the first 48 hours, while the oil is hardening.