Diamond Active Maintenance Oil restores prefinished and site finished oiled wood flooring.
Wood maintenance is periodically necessary and WOCA Maintenance Oil Diamond Active revives previously oiled flooring by hand or with a floor machine.
Refinishing with WOCA Maintenance Oil Diamond Active is virtually dustless, prep the surface with WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner and polish a coat of WOCA Maintenance Oil Diamond Active into the wood.
- Restores prefinished and site finished oiled surfaces
- Apply manually or with a floor machine
- Matte sheen
- Low VOC
- Low odor
- Dry time with floor machine is 4 hours
- Dry time manually is 24 hours
- 72 hours fully cured
- Dustless for most refinishing projects.
You can apply the maintenance oil either manually or with a buffing machine. If you use a buffing machine, you can use the floor with caution after 4 hours of drying time. If you polished the floor manually, you can use the floor with caution after approximately 24 hours. Do not expose the floor to water or clean it for the first 48 hours, while the oil is hardening. Coverage approx 1075-1350 sq/ft per 2.5 liter can.
- Wash the floor with WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner and leave the floor to dry for at least 8 hours before application of the maintenance oil.
- Shake the container well.
- Apply approximately 1/2 cup of Maintenance Oil Diamond Active per 50 sqft floor using a pad, short-bristled paint roller (3-4 mm) or a buffing machine with a white or beige pad on slightly larger areas.
- Make sure that the oil is rubbed well into the wood. Continue polishing until the wood seems saturated and the surface has an even, uniform appearance.
- Remove excess oil with clean, lint-free cotton cloths, before proceeding to the next section. The surface should not appear wet and no excess oil should remain on the surface.
- Continue the previous steps until the whole floor has been treated.
- Clean tools with turpentine.
- If the floor is polished with a buffing machine, it can be used with caution after 4 hours of drying time at 68° F. If polished manually, the floor can be used with caution after approximately 24 hours. Do not expose the floor to water or clean it for the first 48 hours, while the oil is hardening.