Diamond Oil Active is a single-component, low-odor, wood floor oil.
Made from the absolute finest quality ingredients, the oil has a solid content of >90% and is suitable for machine-application when finishing all species of wood.
Diamond Oil Active’s unique hyper cross linking technology gives your wood surface:
- color and finish in one product
- non-slip surface
- water repellent surface
- durable surface for busy residential households and high traffic commercial spaces.
- low, matte sheen
WOCA Diamond Oil Active is the green way to finish hardwood floors. Once a wood surface is first finished with WOCA, it's easy to restore and revive as needed.
Professional and diy hardwood refinishing is easy with WOCA Diamond Oil Active.
There's no need to sand the whole floor and start over. Simply clean with WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner and buff in another coat of WOCA Diamond Oil Active. Professional and diy hardwood refinishing can also be partial refinished only in the high traffic areas or wear patterns.
Note: Diamond Oil has been discontinued and has been replaced with Diamond Oil Active. Same colors, same sheen, improved durability, and workability. We will continue to sell our remaining stock until it is gone.
- Wash the floor with WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner.
- Leave the floor to dry for at least 8 hours before applying the oil.
- Thoroughly shake the container of Diamond Oil Active, both before and during use.
- Containers with different batch numbers should be mixed to avoid color mismatch.
- Apply the oil using a short-bristled paint roller (1/4") in an even coat.
- Leave the oil to penetrate for 10-15 min. If the oil soaks quickly into the wood, apply more oil.
- Rub the oil into the wood until the floor appears saturated. Use a buffing machine with a white or red pad.
- Remove excess oil with dry, lint-free cotton cloths or pads until the surface no longer appears wet.
- If an extra-attractive finish and resistance is desired, the floor can be repolished with 1 dl Diamond Oil Active per 100 Sf within 6-12 hours of the first application. The oil should be polished thoroughly, as described in steps 4 and 5.
- The floor can be used with caution after 24 hours.
- Clean tools with WOCA Solvent or Turpentine.