WOCA Testers are an inexpensive way to sample our products on your wood. Different wood species with different natural coloring will impact the treatment color and the final look of any finish. By sampling your WOCA product of choice on the wood that you will be finishing, you will be able to verify the outcome of your project. This will help you to intelligently select our products to meet your requirements for style, color, and look.
Free Ground Shipping
- Wash the floor with WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner.
- Leave the floor to dry for at least 8 hours before applying the oil.
- Thoroughly shake the container of Diamond Oil Active, both before and during use.
- Containers with different batch numbers should be mixed to avoid color mismatch.
- Apply the oil using a short-bristled paint roller (3-4 mm) in an even coat.
- Leave the oil to penetrate for 10-15 min. If the oil soaks quickly into the wood, apply more oil.
- Rub the oil into the wood until the floor appears saturated. Use a buffing machine with a white or beige pad.
- Remove excess oil with dry, lint-free cotton cloths or pads until the surface no longer appears wet.
- If an extra-attractive finish and resistance is desired, the floor can be repolished with 1 dl Diamond Oil Active per 10m2 within 6-12 hours of the first application. The oil should be polished thoroughly, as described in steps 4 and 5.
- The floor can be used with caution after 24 hours.
- Clean tools with WOCA Solvent or Turpentine.