WOCA Diamond Oil Active Testers are an inexpensive way to sample the different colors on your wood. Since different wood species have different natural characteristics and variations, it is important to sample the finish on your particular project to determine the final outcome.
Note: Diamond Oil has been discontinued and has been replaced with Diamond Oil Active. Same colors, same sheen, improved durability, and workability. We will continue to sell our remaining stock until it is gone.
Free Ground Shipping
- Wash the floor with WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner.
- Leave the floor to dry for at least 8 hours before applying the oil.
- Thoroughly shake the container of Diamond Oil Active, both before and during use.
- Containers with different batch numbers should be mixed to avoid color mismatch.
- Apply the oil using a short-bristled paint roller (3-4 mm) in an even coat.
- Leave the oil to penetrate for 10-15 min. If the oil soaks quickly into the wood, apply more oil.
- Rub the oil into the wood until the floor appears saturated. Use a buffing machine with a white or beige pad.
- Remove excess oil with dry, lint-free cotton cloths or pads until the surface no longer appears wet.
- If an extra-attractive finish and resistance is desired, the floor can be repolished with 1 dl Diamond Oil Active per 10m2 within 6-12 hours of the first application. The oil should be polished thoroughly, as described in steps 4 and 5.
- The floor can be used with caution after 24 hours.
- Clean tools with WOCA Solvent or Turpentine.